You are at the center of everything we do. That is why we treat your personal information with respect and you can indicate which information you share with us.
This Privacy Statement describes how moimmo handles personal information, such as personal data of visitors to moimmo websites and users of our services. moimmo considers it of great importance that the collection and processing of your data takes place in a careful and safe manner. You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Statement. We have done our best to keep this explanation as short as possible and understandable. If you would like more information, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org
In general, moimmo may collect information from you, including when you sign up for a newsletter, submit an information request, send an e-mail to us, publicly disclose your information via social media or other public platform or when you use our services. We use the information we receive in order to provide our services, to improve them, for marketing purposes and to provide our customers with a good and personalized service. We will explain this further below.
How do we collect data?
moimmo can receive information from you in the following ways:
Direct from you– For example, if you contact us with a question or to share information with us, use our services or create an account on our website.
What data do we collect?
moimmo can process various data of users, including personal data. The data that moimmo can collect from you are:
- Contact and account information– Such as the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, address details of the object provided by you;
- Payment and invoice details– For financial settlement and administration when you use our services. We have a tax obligation to keep your data on payments for 7 years.
- Publicly posted data– Such as responses to messages posted by us managed social media sites;
- Information about your preferences– such as price range, region, house type etc;
- Information provided by you– to us to optimize our service to you.
How and why do we use this information?
moimmo can use the aforementioned data for the following purposes:
For the implementation of our agreement with you
We use your information when you give us an order (for example to sell your house or to provide information about a house), so that we:
- Be able to execute your assignment;
- Be able to accept the payment;
- Provide customer service to you.
For our legitimate business interests
- Carry out market research and analysis to improve our services;
- For our marketing purposes, to provide you with information about our services. Think for example of e-mails about our services or offers;
- To send customer service e-mails, such as useful information and reminders;
- To prevent or detect illegal behavior, to protect or enforce our legal rights or in other cases permitted by law. As such, we may use your information to prevent misuse of our intellectual property, fraud or other crimes.
Your data will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above. If you no longer wish to receive messages from us, you can easily unsubscribe via email@example.com.
Where you have given permission for
By making use of our services you give us permission:
- To contact you with information or offers relating to our services. This can be done via telephone, e-mail, via push and web notifications, via SMS or social media platforms.
Who do we share your information with?
- Within the moimmo organization and with companies that provide services for us such as marketing, profiling, reporting and technical support;
- Our external service providers (also known as data processors), such as cloud computing providers, who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built;
- Our (media) partners who organize or deliver specific services during sales efforts (in accordance with their privacy statement);
- Third parties that deliver services that you have purchased (for example, reports, appraisals, photo sessions) so that they can process and execute orders;
- Government agencies or other competent authorities (eg notaries) where this is legally permitted or required;
Third party websites
Your choices and rights
You can always request, modify and, if necessary, change or delete your data. This can be done in various ways:
- You can adjust your account and preferences yourself (service not yet active);
- You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- At the bottom of every newsletter you receive from moimmo you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailing list;
- You can also switch on and off via the settings of your device (such as your mobile) if you want to share location data or want to receive push notifications from moimmo;
You have the right to object to the processing of your data by us and to adjust the information you provide. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. For further questions and for a request for access to your data, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
Maintain your information
moimmo does its utmost to ensure that your information is properly secured. Only those persons for whom it is required by virtue of his or her position will have access to the data of users. We have taken appropriate technical measures and they are regularly updated to ensure that data is properly secured. Please note: the internet is never 100% secure. Make sure you take the necessary safety measures yourself and never give your password to another person.
We do not store data longer than necessary to be able to provide the services you have requested. We will safely delete your data when it is no longer required for these purposes, in accordance with our company policy.
If you have questions about the above or our approach to privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Modification moimmo Privacy Statement
Last change 01 June 2018
Chamber of Commerce number: 67588522